Vacancy for a Mechanical Engineer Semiconductor in the province of Noord-Brabant ('s-Hertogenbosch - Den Bosch - Nijmegen - Eindhoven - Tilburg - Arnhem area). Unique position for this R&D competence center. In which you both work for client specific projects as well as configure-to-order and development projects. Do you have a strong drive to learn and are willing to develop yourself and this company in machinery engineering, please apply below.
At the R&D department the Mechanical Engineer Semiconductor is responsible for the mechanical design in several projects for clients (mainly in Asia). For a specific part of the manufacturing and assembly lines you take full responsibility for mechanical details and design in PTC Creo (Parametric). You will always work in multidisciplinary teams under supervision of a Lead Engineer.
Alongside the mechanical challenges you need to understand the hightech high demanding quality requirements prescribed by the client. You will meet the requirements and make risk assessments and write reports about it. Technical documentation is an important part of your responsibility.
In the future you can take a more responsible role in projects related to standardization (configure-to-order) and R&D projects. Manufacturing takes place in Asia, so you may travel there to increase your knowledge about industrialization and related manufacturing engineering.
This hightech multinational offers a unique career opportunity at one of their mean competence centers. You can start by being guided to learn all there is about the technology, engineering and related processes. Furthermore you can attain extra experience with standardization (configure-to-order) and New Product Development (NPD) in this R&D department. Because the department and competence center is small sized, communications and knowledge exchange is easy and accessible.
The salary is related to your level of educational degree and related working experience and technical knowledge. Expected to be between € 3.000,- and € 4.100,- gross / month. Secondary benefits are total of 40 days off, 8% vacation pay and a cao related transportation fee and pension regulations. You can expect guidance and a budget for personal training and courses.
- Bachelor degree (BSc) in Mechanical Engineering or related field of study.
- At least several years of relevant working experience in hightech industry as a Mechanical Engineer.
- Experienced / advanced user of 3D-CAD software. Preferably PTC Creo (Parametric).
- As a person you are driven to learn, to understand all details and become better. As a person, but also as a team. To make this happen, you are proactive and not prone to 'wait for it...'.
- You are a teamplayer. Which means you are always focused on the team decisions and if the whole team is aligned in the projects and related decisions.
- Your English language proficiency is at least B2 level. Speaking Dutch is not mandatory, but appreciated.
- You live in the mentioned area's or are willing to relocate as soon as the job starts.
This multinational company is a renowned semiconductor supplier who develops and manufactures hightech machinery equipment and related assembly lines. This specific location is in the province Noord-Brabant, besides another Dutch department in the Arnhem area. As Mechanical Engineer Semiconductor you are part of the R&D department of this specific competence center and work with 20 direct R&D colleagues. Of which 10 Mechanical and Mechatronics Engineers. You work in close collaboration with Lead Engineers. Project teams can be formed internationally with colleagues both in Europe and Asia involved.