Are you a Mechanical Engineer with a passion for the industry and machinery? Do you get excited about developing machines? Have you got a Bachelor’s or a Master’s degree and relevant working experience in 3D-CAD engineering complex machinery and related equipment? Have a look at the opportunities AKOS offers.
For international candidates who don’t speak Dutch at a professional level we have opportunities within the large network of clients we have built through the years. These are clients with whom AKOS has a long-lasting relationship based om mutual respect and the guarantee of quality. Some of your responsibilities in would include:
- Developing concepts, making calculations and 3D drawings of machines, equipment and installations.
- Creatively solve mechanical problems while taking into account functionality, safety aspects and costs.
- Constantly liaise with clients and suppliers in order to achieve the desired results.
Depending on the company you’ll be working for as well as your skills and experience you could also:
- Oversee of a group of Mechanical Designers, Technicians or (Junior) Mechanical Engineers.
- Be in charge of the final design/concept.
- The chance to apply your knowledge, skills and expertise in a competitive, innovative working environment.
- A permanent contract after the first initial year when you will be subcontracted by AKOS.
- A good salary and secondary benefits, all depending on your experience and education. Typically an engineer with 2 up to 5 years experience earns between € 2916 and € 3500; 5 to 10 years of experience in the field equals a salary between € 3500 and € 4200; engineers with more than 10 years experience earn between € 4200 and € 4800.
- A tailor-made development program according to your specific situation and the career path you’d like to take.
- A personal approach and personal contact on behalf of your AKOS designated consultant.
- An exciting professional opportunity with great prospects to progress.
- A Bachelor’s of Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Design Engineering, Automotive Engineering or similar.
- You have experience working with 3D CAD software such as SolidWorks, Creo or Inventor and with complex calculations.
- EU passport or a valid residence and work permit.
AKOS is an engineering and consultancy firm focused on developing the industry by providing expertise and solutions in the field of people, production and technology. Our services include Development & Engineering, Analysis & Simulations, Project Management, Organisation advice, and Recruitment. Founded in 1969, AKOS has completed thousands of engineering projects and coached thousands of professionals through their careers. We work for various companies and sectors in the industry, such as machine building, equipment construction, marine, offshore, process industry and automotive. Our head office is located in Apeldoorn, in the East of Holland. We also have offices in Enschede, Heerenveen, Utrecht and Zwolle.